For our client, a major car manufacturer, we are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who would make the car use easier and more delightful.
In this role you will
- Build apps using Swift working together with experienced iOS developers.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, and marketing experts experienced in building, scaling, and operating digital services with large user bases.
- Pick up new skills and tools and work in a fast-changing environment.
Ideally you have
- Good knowledge of Swift.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating iOS application.
- Insight into design and user experience.
Appreciated will be
- Experience in working with MapKit.
- Experience in writing unit and UI tests.
- Insight into Android development.
- Experience in mentoring or teaching beginners.
You will be working in a fantastic team with people from all over the world in an office in Berlin. Although English is the main working language, non-native German speakers will have plenty of opportunities to practice their German.
In accordance with the company’s philosophy about diverse experiences leading to better company culture and better products, collaboration across disciplines is highly encouraged.
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch! Contact:
Marie Mennel | email@example.com |