Digital UI Designer
7,200K per month
Based in Singapore or Hong Kong
Our client is a global tech/ innovation company within the consumer electronics category. Their mission is to solve problems with exciting new technologies and to defy convention.
We are looking for a brilliant UI Designer to join our growing team in Singapore or Hong Kong. You will be reporting to the APAC Senior UX Lead. A big focus for this role is having an understanding of various e-commerce platforms across the APAC markets like Tmall, WeChat, JD, Rakuten, Naver and Amazon.
- Evaluating and auditing the current e-commerce platforms, identifying opportunities on how to improve the user experience (including task flows, wireframes and site maps with the Senior UX lead)
- Understand the UI requirements of each platform and the various touchpoints that consumers would use to interact with
- Identifying emerging trends in interface and interaction design to stay updated and with all the advancements in technology & design
- Work with third party developers and production partners to produce finish deliverables.
If you are a ‘visual’ communicator and get excited about all things art and design and have a flair for languages (Mandarin, Japanese or Korean) with at least 5 years of experience, we want to hear from you.
* Due to the volume of the applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information contact Amreen Rahman
Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No: 14C7093 | Registration No: R1871214