Paid Search Manager – Singapore
S$48,000 annual base package and upwards/ Centrally Located Client
A leading advertising agency is looking for a Paid Search Manager to be part of their dynamic team.
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the last five years and in the last six months saw expansion into key SEA markets. As a Paid Search Manager, you get the exciting opportunity to work on a good mix of accounts across different industries.
Immense growth opportunities lay ahead as your skills will be honed under the mentorship of the Head of Media who has worked for top agencies over the last 12 years.
- To report directly to the Head of Media.
- Run performance campaigns across Paid Search
- Building & Developing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns across a wide-range of search engines (including Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Creating keywords to briefs
- Analysing & producing compelling text
- Managing client budgets
- Delivering campaigns on time
- Optimising campaigns towards client goals
- Spotting trends, deriving insights and making recommendations on how to further performance
- 3 – 5 years in PPC/paid search experience
- Has multiple market exposure
- Able to work on multiple accounts
- Ability or experience of using 3rd party analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent technical/IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Agile work nature with an eye for detail
For more information, please send in your resume with interest to Hartaz, quoting "HK5677".
Registration No: R1879375
EA Licence No: 17S8932 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)