For our client, a Europe’s leading multi-service platform connecting customers and brands, we are looking for a Product Designer UX (Berlin) with service design experience, to help define and improve products and services for brands and partners.
Working in an international team of exceptional designers and under the mentorship of a well-known design leader in the industry, you will be given an excellent opportunity to create flowless user experience and design dedicated tools for that, participate in the holistic creation of the support mechanism for the platform and in the establishment of the service and working processes. Moreover, as a part of the design team, you will facilitate and guide teams with leading design research methodologies and tools to become a more customer-centric organisation.
- Gather business requirements and user insights and translate these into design solutions
- Conduct exploratory research and work on initial concept development
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to create compelling and consistent experiences across all of our platforms
- Turn user insights into strategic drivers through journey maps, user archetypes and related tools
- Grow design maturity across the organisation by contributing to design research and service design efforts
- Excellence in interaction design, expert knowledge in common design patterns, and systematic design approach
- Strong esthetic sense and understanding of visual design
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Being able translating research insights into product and service design concepts
- Experience and interest in solving complex problems
- Great communication and facilitation skills
- Great company culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, additional holidays and volunteering time off
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities
- PME family service and parent & child rooms
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch!