We are working with one of the leading start-ups globally who are scaling at speed. You will work for a hyper growth global tech company, who are revolutionising E-learning. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience at a B2B SaaS product, with experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns with Sales, Customer Success and UX teams, and a strong track record in consumer marketing.
Super varied role where you will be: Driving go-to-market launch strategies including value proposition, messaging, positioning, audience strategy, and PR strategies and working closely with designers, UX, Sales and Marketing teams to create briefs and align teams for successfully executed go-to-market campaigns.
Day to Day:
- Define the product marketing strategy and build a PMM playbook
- Refine company positioning, value proposition, personas, use cases, and messaging
- Conduct ongoing competitor, industry, and customer research to inform overall strategy
- Be the owner of customer facing product-related content, e.g. landing pages, launch messaging, CS and sales collateral
- Take product launches and features to market to drive adoption, acquisition and position EduMe
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Client Services and Sales on launches
- Analyse and report on the performance of product marketing activities
A few more details: Health and wellness benefits, performance-based bonuses and very generous stock options, employee friendly policies, generous holiday and Mat/Pat leave. The structure is flat and super collaborative, where you are encouraged to have a voice and your opinion is valued.
Sound like it could be for you? Get in touch with [email protected]