An amazing global creative agency are looking for a significantly experienced Project Director to join a dynamic team, working with a key client. The candidate must have extensive experience across ticket management, large scale event delivery (preferably in football), transport logistics, hospitality management, guest coordination and Sponsor Sole & Exclusive rights management.
These guys are comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. They specialize in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/b-to-b engagement and sponsorship marketing. They are committed to constantly evolving, refining and inventing innovative brand engagements through deeper understanding of how people think, work and live their lives.
The Project Director will be responsible for all tangible assets relating to their client’s sponsorship – including but not limited to management of tickets and hospitality for customers & employees, hotel negotiation and contracting, parking passes and accreditation for the event and also leading the agency team in the large scale and extensive planning.
The Project Director will ensure the strategic, operational and commercial effectiveness of the programme across all assets enabling them to deliver a ‘best in class’ experience for all the sponsors customers.
In the lead up to the event, the Project Director will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the final programme and support the team in the invitation and ticketing process and integrating this data with hotel accommodation and transportation requirements.
This role also requires regular client facing meetings and discussions. You will be someone that can give senior council to clients, keep clients regularly informed with precision and clarity and make clients feel comfortable that the programme is running efficiently and smoothly.
In order to achieve this the key responsibilities and skills required are:
• The management and delivery of the Finals ticketing programmes from allocation through to delivery, reporting & financials
• Drive strategic and tactical best practice in asset management to ensure that our processes, systems and people deliver excellence for their client
• Management of all event time accreditation requirements
• Manage junior members of the team including facilitating regular check-ins, team meetings and mechanisms for tracking progress
• Collaborate with the Senior Management Team in proposal development
• To be the lead point of contact with stakeholders regarding Finals Programme assets and related enquiries
• Demonstrate strong stakeholder management both internally and with third party suppliers
Skills & Experience Required:
• Relevant experience within sports & entertainment marketing, working on large scale events with large global sponsors
• Ability to build strong relationships with senior clients obtaining their absolute trust and confidence
• Proven experience of managing large logistically complex ticketing/hospitality and transport programmes within a fast paced, major events environment.
• Experience in briefing and managing bespoke online data base systems
• Ticketing systems experience – working with both in-house and 3rd party online ticketing systems • Experience of managing a secure ticketing facility, ideally in an international environment
• Excellent project management skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
• Willing and able to travel when required including internationally based for extended periods of time during the event
This is an extremely specialist role, but a super exciting one and the opportunity to be a part of something massive. If this sounds like you, please drop me a note as I’d love to tell you more. Georgina.e[email protected]