Project Manager – Freelance (w/m/x) – Berlin
Our client is a fast-growing agency that is re-defining the student marketing landscape in the UK and is now planning to expand on the German market. They specialize in Student Brand Management, Live & Digital Experiences, Market Insight, Student Strategy development and Media Planning.
They are currently aiming to expand their Berlin office, and for that matter they are currently looking to hire a Project Manager on a freelance basis. For the ideal candidate, this will be an exciting opportunity to join a start up in Berlin with the support of the agency headquartered in London.
This will be a hands-on role, where no two days will be the same, and you will play an important role in helping the agency grow on the German market.
- Lead and manage projects on a day-to-day basis and ensure excellence in delivery and project KPI’s
- Timely delivery and accuracy of all client-facing documents relative to each separate campaign/project – i.e. contact reports, status reports
- Work closely with the Account Director and Senior Account Manager to respond to and drive new briefs with the team
- Identify and create positive relationships with relevant or potential partners for client projects
- Close collaboration with internal divisions to ensure cross-channel excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of clients and competitors’ landscape
- Manage campaigns/project budgets with attention to details and while adhering to the company’s negotiation guidelines regarding approved suppliers and services
- Ensure accurate campaign management documents and on completion of projects, liaise with the line manager and finance department to deliver fully reconciled budgets for internal usage and clients
- Manage, support and develop account executives/interns – ensure compliance from the junior team
- Participate in new business initiatives and contribute to the overall culture of the agency
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience as a project manager
- Passionate and ambitious to succeed in marketing with an understanding of cross-channel marketing
- Previous experience managing clients and suppliers with excellent project management, account handling and relationship building skills
- Experience managing budgets and ensuring profitability with a hands-on approach to get involved in all aspects of the campaign
- Results-driven and experience delivering campaigns in experiential marketing and/or event management
- Experience in youth marketing would be ideal
- Fluent in German and English
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011