Are you a Producer who has delivered on Design led UX, UI and has a deep understanding of Service Design, Experience Strategy, Experience Design, and Visual Design, and how these disciplines work together?
Have you been working in Agencies and are yearning for something more?
Do you dream of a more consultative approach to your work? Are you tired of 18-hour days and working weekends, with little reward?
The opportunity to join the Innovation Hub of a Top 4 Consultancy could be the answer. The team are working on truly transformative new experiences, products and services, brand-led custom design for enterprise platforms, that work for consumers around the world.
Operating as a ‘start-up’ with the unique backing of a huge company, they are insight-driven, prototype-led, and have an iterative way of solving problems that puts people at the heart of the design process, and Design.
They have recently combined all their capabilities into four main groups which are Strategy & Insight, Design, Technology and Product. They are looking for a driven, talented Design Producer to make these ideas a reality.
Requirements for the Producer Role:
– 3+ Years’ experience in a Digital Design Agency, Design Consultancy as a Client Facing Project Manager/Producer.
– Extensive experience delivering UX and UI
– Have worked in truly agile environments.
– Must have worked on various Tech Integration pieces.
– A strategic thinker.
– Has worked on full end to end projects.
· Proven experience planning and managing projects/programmes of work to plan, design, and deliver new experiences, products and services.
· Experience working with Enterprise platforms (e.g., Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft).
It is now more important than ever that employees feel valued at a company where they can progress and be developed into the best version of themselves. This incredible business really do have some of the best Learning and Development initiatives that I have come across, here is just a few:
– Each employee has a designated Career Coach who helps set goals and progress within the business. There are extensive training courses and away-day's available.
– Flexible working is embedded into the ethos of the company and they fully champion it should you need to work flexibly.
– Broad range of benefits available which you can decide how to personalise.
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Beth at Cogs without delay for more information on this unique role.