We are looking for a dynamic and brilliant Project Manager to join an independent motion graphics and design studio in Singapore. This role will require you to be client-facing like an Account Manager as well.
- Fully scoping and developing complex and detailed projects plans that align with client objectives while ensuring the agency is able deliver the required creative solution
- Scoping, budgeting, scheduling, resource management & allocation and risk assessment on designated projects. Ensuring all projects are delivered on a time, within budget and in line with agreed upon project plans.
- Continually reviewing projects plans to foresee, prevent and manage any potential issues that could affect budget, timelines or deliverables.
- Supporting your line manager through taking and challenging creative briefs from clients on major scopes of work while demonstrating the ability to independently take briefs on smaller projects
- Effectively communicating creative briefs to creative and project teams ensuring they understand the clients brand(s), business, audiences and objectives
- Acting as key contact for designated clients offering project update/reports, understanding and internally communicating changes to clients’ needs and projects, internally communicating client feedback in a constructive manner.
- Managing non business critical client issues/problems directly and escalating more complex client issues to management.
- Confidently challenging clients opinions and viewpoints when necessary to help manage expectations and positively influence outcomes but only when there is logic and rationale to do so.
- Supporting project/production team when needed through project planning and management.
- Working with the creative strategist and wider creative team to build client, audience and market insights which can be used to inform creative solutions.
- Acting as ‘Brand Guardian’ for the client ensuring creative and project teams deliver solutions that meet the agreed upon needs and objectives of the client
- Staying informed of trends, innovations and opportunities in the creative content space to inform the creative and wider business while enabling the agency to foresee opportunities to grow and evolve.
- Maintaining the highest of standard of excellence in all aspects of your role and ensure consistency in those standards at all times
- Contributing to new and existing business pitches. Working collaboratively with creative and project teams to convert business opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to [email protected]