Regional Strategy Lead (w/m/x) – Berlin
Our client is the global marketing transformation partner for one of the most iconic automotive brands and part of the largest communication groups in the world. They are spread globally across a variety of regional hubs and 39 markets.
Their current aim is to craft a new agency operating model based on an agile and interdisciplinary approach with data and digital at the core.
For their headquarters in Berlin, they are currently looking for a Regional Strategy Lead to be responsible for leading the operations of the Customer Journey approach across the region and driving KPI-driven outcomes.
- Responsible for the leadership and development of the Customer Journey Blueprint approach for the global markets
- Develop content and curate the best cases together with the existing markets as well as scale them as required, according to each market
- Plan the framework and advance new approaches to be followed by local markets – in close partnership with media agencies
- Define performance tracking across the region by implementing and evolving new key KPIs/business measures approach behind data dashboard in close collaboration with regional data analysts, media agencies and the data service line team
- Frame the client’s business needs accordingly within the region by translating the business objectives into marketing and communication objectives
- Lead the regional development of learnings and input for the client’s annual business plan and key initiatives based on KPIs/dashboards
- Handle the development and execution of data insights and/or research plans to gain insights for the customer journey approach to brand building and creative development/evaluation
- In charge of the strategic transfer and translation of the global/HQ ideas, tactics and strategies to the markets and assess market needs
- Orchestrate the strategic thinkers across brand stewardship – planning, digital strategy and tactics, channel planning, content, DMP, SFMC and build a shared community of learning
- 8-10 years working in brand strategy and across integrated campaigns with a focus on digital customer journeys/experience
- Pragmatic thinker and tactical interpreter of ideas into real-world measures
- Exceptional know-how and overview of digital marketing and working with data
- Demonstrated leadership of strategic processes
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic and curious approach to sparking, building and sharing ideas with the HQ, region, different markets, SMEs and other agency teams
- International client experience and willingness to travel as required
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English, German would be a plus
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 030 467 267 011