We are working with a world-leading US digital media organization’s office in Tokyo, with a news and infotainment network that entertains and educates millions of people internationally. The team is passionate about communicating not only facts but also fun facts across the web through articles, video clips, pop quizzes, recordings, unique series and so on. They have over 10 offices worldwide.
Their clients are various. From convenience stores to European fast-fashion brands to audio electronics brands to lifestyle brands and the list continues. If you are naturally curious-minded, tech savvy, love bridging the gap between two or more organizations, this is a career opportunity for you.
They are looking for an experienced media sales professional who is confident at acquiring sponsors, cultivating strong relationships, and executing contracts with them.
– What you’ll be doing
- Cultivating strong relationships with advertisers and ad agencies and educating them on fast-paced web promotion industry with the end goal of further collaboration.
- Finding out clients’ needs and suggesting solutions.
- When the project is contracted, create roadmap for team members to carry out smoothly.
- Create a sales plan, execute, and monitor.
– Your Profile
- 3+ years sales experience in advertising or related industries
- Insightful and critical thinker
- Confident at managing projects and giving presentations
- Comfortable with Google Cloud, Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, and Slack.
- Team player
– Big plus if you have
- Experience of preparing content for broadcasting
- Knowledgeable in web and SNS promotion
- Business level English (but not necessary)
This sounds like you and would like to know more?
Get in touch today: [email protected]