Senior Account Manager / CCP Project Lead | Frankfurt
For our client, a global integrated agency specializing in automotive and luxury goods, we are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with previous CRM and agency experience. The agency defines itself as Demand Creation Partners, who work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
The Senior Account Manager / CCP Project Lead is responsible for managing the day-to-day Customer Contact Program. The role entails planning, coordination and delivery of assets and localisations for CCP assets across two luxury automotive brands. The CCP Project Lead will drive harmonisation for CRM operations across global markets.
- 2-4 years in an Account Management position
- Experience in Advertising or the Creative Communications industry
- Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills. Must be able to write simply and persuasively.
- Highly organised and flexible
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passion and empathy for the consumer’s perspective
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
- High attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
- Luxury automotive experience strongly preferred, other automotive experience welcomed
- Fluent in German and English
If you have an international background, have experience with CRM, preferably with automotive accounts and boast excellent business English, then get in contact!
Tel. +49 (0)30 243 102 – 133