Senior Communication Manager (m/f/x), Berlin
Our client is a marketing and communications agency network founded 2005 in Korea, and 2007 in Frankfurt. The German operations are within 8 European offices dedicated to two top car brands, with approximately 300 employees with 35 different nationalities. In their Berlin location they are now looking for a Senior Communication Manager.
The Senior Communication Manager will support the expansion of the brand image of one of the clients in Europe and manage several key advertising and communications projects.
- You will operate across departments, including account and project management of communication elements like press conferences, digital touch points, commercial shows and social media activations related to the events
- Ensure the overall integration of the communication elements with the brand strategy and other launching campaigns across Europe
- Combine the knowledge of traditional ATL advertising with the needs of the event and motor show environments, while also ensuring the effective usage and utilization of existing communication contents across different communication channels
- At least 5 years of advertising & communications experience with top tier agencies and a passion for the automotive industry
- EU automotive experience, including market coordination
- Demonstrated experience with a number of well-known brands
- Digital experience with live marketing
- Firm advocate and driver of integration: ATL & live marketing in the first place, digital, media, etc. are appreciated
- Project management and handling & executional skills
- You are a fast learner, who loves intensity and provides true hands-on support to all project managers
- English (fluent), German would be a plus
Sounds interesting? Get in touch!
Monica Cristea| [email protected] | +49 (0)30 – 467 267 011