We are looking for a Senior Creative Strategist for a well-known consultancy firm here in Singapore.
As Senior Creative Strategist in the global design team, you will be a strategic thinker who understands people, visual design, business, and technology and provides direction to our UX team. You will work with a team of creative specialists from multiple dimensions, establishing the frameworks and vision that will guide the outcome for new digital experiences. You must be experienced in conducting qualitative research and interpreting quantitative research to produce key user insight s to inform strategy. It is critical that you make clients feel both comfortable and engaged in the entire design process. You will be a design thought partner for the Consulting Team, leveraging visual storytelling and offering creative solutions and concepts to meet the client’s objectives. You will work closely with designers and technologists to inject strategic considerations into each step of a client initiative.
- You are strong at working in and collaborating with teams to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish the project approach.
- You’re skilled at managing high-priority proposals and cases, ideally from the beginning of the case, to act as thought partner and collaborate, choose the format, and translate complex information into simple, insightful, and clear messages using high-end graphics and digital media.
- You validate output to ensure that business needs are met throughout the production process and across multiple media, collaborating with specialists in the design centers to create the desired output.
- You excel at developing an understanding of the client’s business environment and strategy to build a deep relationship.
- You are comfortable assisting in creating and implementing go-to-market strategy plans to meet business objectives.
- You are good at compiling strategic insights into presentation materials for mid- and senior-level stakeholders. You have deep knowledge of account and client management, a sharp eye for layout design, and an awareness of design trends.
- You proactively stay up to date on design macro trends, industry debates, and innovations, and you’re keen to participate in research, stakeholder interviews, and brainstorming sessions on creative and digital engagements.
- You are good at performing competitive stakeholder analyses and identifying gaps and opportunities in the marketplace.
- You have a bachelor’s, master’s, or similar degree in design or in a field related to communication, such as journalism, marketing, etc.
- Min 4-6 years of experience in a creative agency or professional services environment
- Must have regional market experience
- Previous experience in account and client management will be a plus, to help grow client relationships through strategic recommendations and empathetic consulting
- Good understanding of design and design thinking principles and the ability to balance creative quality with delivery expectations.
- You understand the various goals and desires that exist among client stakeholders and can define a common and agreed-upon set of goals the team wants to achieve.
- Proficient knowledge in using creative output channels (print, digital, video, etc.) to ideate solutions and help steer projects.
- Strong communicator in English, knowledge in a 2nd language is a plus
If this sounds like you, email your CV to [email protected]