About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
What you will be doing:
- Build, design, manage and maintain company servers and network infrastructure
- Work with Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker, RHEV and other open source technologies
- Manage and Administrate company equipment in remote Data Centre
- Manage and Administrate company equipment on premise
- Monitor the system daily and respond to security or usability concerns
- Build and operate scalable, fault tolerant, distributed systems
- Upgrade systems and processes when needed
- Respond to and resolve office help desk requests
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Research and implement innovative solutions which can increase the value of the product
- Ensure that the Software Definition of Done is adhered to when delivering User Stories
- Participate in Scrum or related Agile process and ensure the rules are adhered to
- Compile and write documentation related system infrastructure.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other teammates
- Provide input on new tools, processes, technologies
- Contribute to building and improving the technical knowledge of the team
What we are looking for:
- At least 6 years' experience across administration of servers, Linux & DevOps
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience Administrating physical infrastructure, including machines hosted in 3rd party Data Centre’s.
- Experience with Installation and Administration of Redhat Openshift
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux OS
- Understanding of engineering development processes and working environments including Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean etc…
- Experience with versioning control tools and continuous deployment
System Administrator who are keen to move into DevOps, do apply!
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Lebelle Ang at email@example.com.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1546426