Our client is an airline company who has consistently been named as the world's best carrier in their service field for 11 years in a row in international travel and airline awards. They are aiming to transform to digital operated airline company and looking for digital talents to strengthen their teams in China.
1. Responsible for developing digital marketing strategy for Mainland China region
2. Manage online marketing campaigns for user acquisition, conversions and brand awareness via leveraging all channels in the digital marketing ecosystem
3. Manage all online channels including programmatic advertising, SEM/SEO, social media ads, CRM and SCRM
4. Manage a team of digital marketers, responsible for training and utilization
5. Managing internal stakeholders expectation and achieve the business goals.
1. Ability to analyse data in Excel, sophisticated in Google analytics/other analytics tools, good knowledge in database communication. Ability to write SQL is a huge plus
2. Fluent English in written and verbal; Good communication skill
3. Creative in approaches to digital campaigns, both in messaging and in the delivery mechanism
4. Have managed teams before
5. With 6+ years relevant experience in digital marketing with diverse roles on SEM/SEO, programmatic/reservation buy, paid social and CRM/SCRM, app marketing and more
6. Wide network in digital marketing area across big publishers and agencies
7. Sophisticated understanding of China digital environment, always keep up with new trends
8. Able to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
9. Experience in working with remote teams is a plus
10.Thinking logically/strategically and acting fast