This is your opportunity to work with one of the most established global brands in the advertising worlds. Excellent leadership, progression plans and exciting clients to work with, our clients are looking for a Senior Planner/Strategist with a strong digital background.
To be successful in this role, you would have:
- 5-7+ years of experience working with global/regional accounts within a marketing or advertising agency on creative digital projects
- Strong background in strategic planning for projects around communications and marketing like social media campaigns, branding, PR, direct marketing and other digital marketing channels.
- A data backed approach to planning and strategy
You would be responsible for and have the opportunity to:
- Take briefs from clients (who are in industries like consumer electronics, financial services, FMCG and more) in a strongly client-facing role, and work with the clients on keeping them posted on the latest trends and market knowledge
- Make presentations to clients and leading projects once the brief has been fully understood, this would also involve engagements with multiple teams like production team, accounts team, creatives, designers and more.
- You would also be working with junior team members and have the opportunity to guide and lead budding strategists
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to know more about, please send over a copy of your resume/CV to Chitra Thakore at [email protected]
Cogs Agency, Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932
Registration No: R154377