As a MW Frontend Developer you’ll have:
– Experience using frameworks eg. Angular
– Knowledge of unit testing with Jest/Enzyme
– Knowledge of Git and GitFlow
– Experience using Webpack as a build tool
– Previous experience of working on products, integration testing and CICD are a bonus.
This agency is based in Shoreditch and still owned by its founders. They pride themselves on having an open and accessible culture, interesting and challenging work, a healthy work/life balance and ample opportunities for ownership and testing new ideas. You’ll get to work with big names in the entertainment and sporting industries.
If you’re a MW Frontend Developer up for the challenge get in touch for more details.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.