Senior HR Manager (m/f/x) in Munich
Our client is one of Europe’s leading Sports Marketing companies. This company specializes in branding for athletes, sports clubs, associations & global brands. The Senior HR Manager will run the day-to-day HR operations; serves as sparring partner and adviser to Management; coordinates special projects, planning, project development and problem solving and liaises between internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and perform day-to-day HR tasks: including onboarding / offboarding, personnel development, trainings, talent management, salary negotiations, performance management
- Pro-actively advice and counsel managers and employees on HR related matters
- Manage legal issues (employment contracts, terminations etc.)
- Evaluate and take measures for promotions, salary increases, written warnings, terminations, etc.
- Set-up, review and optimize policies, procedures and processes
- Implement salary structures and incentives, employee-retention and career path strategies
- Develop and implement efficient recruitment tools
- Employer branding, recruitment and talent attraction through social networks, events, people networks
- Post job ads and manage external partners, i.e. headhunters and subcontractors
This is your profile
- You have 5 to 8 years’ experience as HR Manager or in a similar role in a creative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish and structure HR processes and workflows
- Comprehensive knowledge of German employment law, German Social Security and Fiscal law
- Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction
- Conceptual and integral thinker
- Highly organized and flexible
- Approachable, professional and diplomatic with a upmost degree of confidentiality
- Fluent in German and English
If you are drawn to this job and match the requested profile and you are available to work part-time or full-time in Munich, get in touch now!
Kelly de Vries | Kelly.email@example.com | +49 (0) 30 467 267 018