For our client, an inhouse design lab supporting a major European family business and developing digital ideas, innovations and business models, we are looking for a Senior Interaction Designer UX to join the team in Berlin.
In the environment that combines a culture of a startup and security of an established firm, you as an Interaction Designer with strong emphasis on user-centric approaches, will be designing the holistic consumer experience and helping develop UX projects throughout the entire design process: some in early ideation stages, others already live and with thousands of customers. Therefore, being strategically involved in the process, you will get a chance to really make an impact.
- Develop UX workflows, considering all phases of the design process: user research (interviews), concept development, prototyping, testing and support of the implementation
- Define entire user experiences, information architectures, and interaction concepts for both web and mobile applications
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, site maps and prototypes
- Plan and facilitate workshops and ideation sessions with internal team members and commercial stakeholders
- You are a visual-minded interaction designer and an expert in user-centered design approaches
- You have experience in both (mobile) website and app development
- You feel comfortable presenting your work and ideas to colleagues and stakeholders
- You have experienced in creating rapid prototypes including tests and iterations
- You have great skills in brand strategy development and have worked with consumer brands
- You are fluent in German and English
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch!