For our client, a major car manufacturer, we are looking for an experienced Java developer (microservices) who would make the car use easier and more delightful.
As a Microservices JAVA Developer you must handle the creation and further development of Cloud Native Applications
- You must develop and create complex web applications in Java based on the twelve-factor-app principles.
- You support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns.
- You must work closely with software architects, software engineers from other disciplines, such as Software Engineer for Frontend, and of course our product owners.
- As a software engineer for cloud business services you have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using Java
- Solid understanding and practice of agile software development
- Experience in Spring, Web services, REST APIs, Spring Boot-MVC, Microservices and the principles of Cloud Native Applications
- CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of API design, implementation
- Excellent communication skills in English
You will be working in a fantastic team with people from all over the world in an office in Berlin. Although English is the main working language, non-native German speakers will have plenty of opportunities to practice their German.
In accordance with the company’s philosophy about diverse experiences leading to better company culture and better products, collaboration across disciplines is highly encouraged.
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch! Contact: