About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the financial services space
- Design and build advanced applications in Dart via the Flutter platform in a collaborative, agile environment developing many new features
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
Requirements & qualifications
- More than 3 years of experience in building mobile applications in at least one of these solutions: iOS, Android, React Native or Flutter. Have at least one or two apps in the store.
- Willingness to pick up Dart and Flutter – the expressive and flexible framework with native performance.
- Deep experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, TypeScript, Scala, Java, or Dart.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new things. Staying up to date with the latest technologies.
- Ability to think through architectural problems, find reasonable solutions, and work with other members to build them.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same.
- Being a team player is key. We are a small but growing team, and we believe in building an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our employees
- Drive to work on a team of the world’s best software engineers and product managers, building a product that everyone in the world can use.
- Passionate and excited about building innovative commercial services. You are serious about building consumer-facing products when writing or reviewing code.
Nice to haves
- Experience working in Android native development is a plus.
- Experience building mobile applications with Flutter is helpful but not a must
- Experience working in full-stack development including but not limited to server-side programming, RESTful API / GraphQL development etc.
- Experience working in financial services is helpful but not a must
Note: The role will be working remotely from China or Singapore.
For interested applicants, please send your CVs to this email: Shuyan.Huang@cogsagency.com