Our client is a foreign education company with a “code tutoring” platform aimed at young children. Currently they have already 10 million users. Since China is a mobile lead market, they are building an exciting new mobile (iOS and Android) coding platform game focused on kids 3 to 8 years old, which will develop and launch the first mobile version of the game. It is one of the fastest growing kid's product without actual competitors in China. There is a fund and flexible working environment with international teams who are extremely passionate about what the company is doing.
As the Senior Producer, you will be more than just a project manager since you need to be visionary for the product and own the roadmap. You should be a highly motivated and goal-driven person who will actualize ideas and visions through capable team management, tactical execution and daily process, with the possibility to end up being Head of the China Mobile team in the future.
• Act as product owner for a variety of creative content while organizing daily tasks to create
the visions, coordinate team members, and manage backlogs.
• Build roadmaps for the production process and ensure high quality through every stage of
• Lead, motivate and inspire your team to produce high quality interactive apps.
• Be a point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
• Manage and continually update the project budget with the management team.
• Identify and track metrics to verify the ongoing performance of development.
• You developed a sense of “play-centric” fun and have a keen eye for quality work.
• Minimum of 4 years’ direct experience as a product owner within game development field
or equivalent amount of experience as a producer for video and film content.
• Great passion for kids’ interactive products.
• Proficient in English. Chinese skills a plus
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to quickly identify project issues and overcome
• Able to work effectively under pressure.
Please send CV to Ms. Selma Mo: [email protected]