Our client is an international digital agency and they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage all types of interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation for a 3-months project from Jan 2021 onwards.
The ideal candidate will efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. You consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization, attention to detail and hustle is essential. You will work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products. More than anything, they lead their teams to create impactful work – they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
- 6+ years related experience in a digital or software or product development organization.
- Experience in interactive project management. We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites, native applications, kiosks and a strong understanding of development technologies, third party applications and platforms.
- Experience with iterative models and methodologies and working with development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders to implement new features.
- Experience in defining scope for new products and features, communicating requirements and dependencies, and proactively identifying project roadblocks.
- Expertise in resolving time-sensitive matters.
- Expertise in gantt chart applications, bug tracking, issue tracking, and other common project management and common communications tools.
Due to the legalities of freelancing in Singapore, you must be Singaporean or PR.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch! Only suitable profiles will be shortlisted and contacted.
Email: april.hoon[email protected]