About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience cultural diversity with 19 different nationalities in the team
- Result oriented workplace
- Satisfy your curiosity about sensors programming and hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi ( if that's your thing! )
- Participate in hackathons and open source projects
- Healthy balance between work and play
What you will be doing:
- Integrate and test REST APIs
- Manual QA Testing and Exploratory testing
- Add and update build pipelines for deployment of new features
- Create and ensuring new testing processes to ensure stability of new releases
- Be the Subject Matter Expert of company's products and educate users on how to achieve their business needs using the products
- Presentation and demonstration of completed new features and products to stakeholders
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members
- Managing sprint showcases
What we are looking for:
- Min 3 years of experience in the role as QA for digital product or services
- Experience in writing story acceptance criteria with matching end-to-end automated tests
- Experience in both manual and automation testing
- Familiar with Selenium or Nightwatch
- Solid knowledge of software engineering development processes such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc
- Experience with versioning control tools and CD
What makes you standout?
- Highly responsible with excellent problem solving skills
- Curious in continuously experimenting with testing tools and processes
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435