For our client, an international consulting firm for innovation globally with more than a decade of design and user experience and deep technical expertise and business sense, we are looking for a Senior UI Designer (f/m/x) to join the interdisciplinary team in the UX department in Berlin Mitte.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will be mainly responsible for the visual design aesthetic directions of user interfaces on projects across various industries like automotive, consumer products, financial services, and health care. If the mission to grow and transform businesses through the creation of new digital services and products goes hand in hand with what you imagine your next step to be, then this role is definitely for you!
- Create high-level idea visualizations and explore striking visual art directions form mood-boards till applied screen-designs.
- Design the full visual experience across the whole range of product and service touchpoints, from product- and car interfaces, native apps until AR experiences for HoloLens.
- Lead visual design projects from early explorations over detailed design definition and implementation until the final market launch.
- Create and hold striking presentations based on strong narratives to convince stakeholders from your visual ideas and vision.
- Participate in cross-functional interdisciplinary workshops and brainstorming sessions, internally or with clients.
- Guide and mentor interns and junior designers with your expertise.
- At least 4 years of professional experience designing user interfaces.
- Excellent knowledge of creative tools, especially Sketch, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Good knowledge in 3D or Motion design (Cinema4d or After Effects preferred) is a plus. Expertise in both is a big plus.
- Solid experience designing for multiple platforms like embedded systems (product interfaces), native applications, web, or similar.
- Passion for beautiful pixels and vectors. In detail, but also the big picture.
- Fluent communication in English (German is a plus).
Get in touch: [email protected]