Senior UX Designer
$8,000 to $10,000 per month
Based in Singapore
The client is an international design and business strategy consultancy working with reputable global brands on digital innovation & transformation projects. They are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their design team in Singapore as part of their growth plans.
You would be responsible for the development of the local UX Design team by mentoring the team and bringing the best-in class user experiences to clients.
About the role:
- Own and execute all phases of the UX design process including research, frame working (e.g., personas, customer journeys, etc.), concept ideation, information architecture, user flows, sketching, wireframing, prototyping, usability testing and implementation
- Propose and facilitate Design Thinking and UX-focused workshops with stakeholders, clients, users and external vendors
- Develop a great user experience for a variety of products and services (web and app) for the clients
- Collaborate with business development activities of the Singapore studio
Ideally you should bring along:
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer in a similar role with top-level digital/design agency or an innovation consultancy
- Exposure to Lean/Agile methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of design production tools: Sketch and InVision; Good to have: Adobe Creative Suite, Framer, Flinto and Figma
- Proficiency in English and ideally in Mandarin
*Due to the volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
For more information, please send in your resume with interest to [email protected]
Registration No: R1434487 EA Licence No: 17S8932 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)