Do you want to transform businesses through designing and engineering customer experiences and tech? Keep reading!
Our client is a software and consulting firm with offices in 30 different countries and specializes in software development (including product design &development and digital platform engineering), digital strategy and experience design.
There are 22 people in the design team across Singapore and Japan and have a highly global collaborative design community with opportunities to work on projects around Asia, with a focus on Singapore.
- Lead the user experience design for different types of projects
- Support the clients from the research and discovery phase all the way to designing, prototyping, testing and iterating
- Design and facilitate workshops
- Take charge or user testing and research, and presenting findings
- Support the team on pre-sales engagement projects, brand guidelines and eventually project vision and execution
- Lead the team’s capabilities on UX Design methods ranging from research and product development to service design and thought leadership
- Question ways of working and challenge the team to perform at their best
- 5-10 Years experience, preferably at a digital agency
- Strongly process oriented and owning the entire UX lifecycle
- Able to think strategically and able to explain design decisions
- Experience working with Engineering teams
- Able to visually, verbally and in writing express your ideas and findings
- Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider context of digital product design
- Able to lead a workshop and proven to have worked on complex problems
You will join a world class senior design team and a grass route design talent academy, giving opportunity to learn from peers and mentor juniors.
Do you want to work in a culture that supports continuous personal and professional development to explore niche and passion projects within design? Email me now and we discuss the details: [email protected]