Senior Visual Designer
For our client, an international engineering organization and an expert in the field of cloud services, we are looking for a Senior Visual Designer for a brand new design team in Berlin. You will be responsible for delivering high quality interface design for the product and developing a consistent design eco-system attributing the international products of the organization. Moreover, you will be working on design creation for external projects in the fields of cloud computing, machine learning, etc.
The role is an excellent opportunity for you to bring to excellence your visual design skills in a technology-driven environment, working on data visualization, software interface development, dashboard creation, and many more innovative design projects. Working under the mentorship of well-known design leaders, your challenge would be to define one coherent design logic for the clustered product universe as well as help build up the team in Berlin by means of identifying talent and hiring.
- Deliver high-quality Interface Design across all stages of the design process, from conceptualization to implementation.
- Evolve the existing Design System to match future requirements.
- Take initiative to design for the established and upcoming product domains.
- Create complex data visualization, interface design for software, dashboards, etc.
- Work on design projects by collaborating with a broader team of designers across continents, including Product Managers, UI developers, backend engineers and other Engineering leaders.
- Extensive experience of 5+ years in UI design for web applications with bachelor’s degree in design//fine art/ computer science or related CS/design field.
- Experience in working with complex data and developing UI innovative data visualization and infographics.
- Passion for design, telling customer stories, and simplifying the complex problems.
- Ability to present and communicate your design work to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with usability testing, user research, contextual inquiry, interviews, qualitative design analysis, and design thinking.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in the latest technology trends.
- Understanding of experience and visual design ideally within the area of enterprise product development.
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of German.
- Competitive salary package and the opportunity to become a share-holder in the company.
- Working in an international multi-disciplinary team in the heart of Berlin.
- Additional insurance package.
- Job rotation opportunity within the company’s offices in the US and India.
- Working on exciting innovative design projects.
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch!
Contact: [email protected]