For our client, an inhouse design lab supporting a major European family business and developing digital ideas, innovations and business models, we are looking for a Senior Visual Designer UI to join the team in Berlin.
In the environment that combines a culture of a startup and security of an established firm, you as a Visual Designer with strong emphasis on user-centric approaches, will develop the visual language for various projects, in various industries for different platforms: you will design pixel-perfect apps and responsive websites with elegant transitions and animations as part of the UX Design Team. Nevertheless, being also strategically involved in the design process, you will get a chance to really make an impact.
- Develop the visual language of UX projects, executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and asset production
- Create user-friendly designs considering research insights, brand and product requirements and technical requirements
- Design layouts, screens, and prototypes for different platforms and devices
- Develop and foster interface guidelines including colors, icons, typography, motion and all further relevant aspects
- You are an interaction-minded visual designer with a passion for details, especially typography
- You love to work on high-end branded websites as well as complex functional interfaces, making them easy to understand and to use
- You are familiar with a range of design and prototyping methods
- You possess know-how in best practices for visual design and strong knowledge of usability principles
- You have great skills in branding and visual identity development and have experience working with consumer brands
- You are fluent in English, ideally also in German
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch!