Service Design Lead (M/F) – near Frankfurt am Main
Our client, a global asset manager offering world class investment solutions and retirement expertise is currently looking for a Service Design Lead to join their team near Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The Service Design Lead will demonstrate affinity for the company’s client-focused core values through innovation, integrity and excellence as well as commitment and collaboration. Their vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future. A responsible role at the interface of business and design with a strong focus on building impactful relationships throughout the wider business, promoting the use of design thinking to solve customer problems and partnering closely with their Global Digital Experience Team to deliver market-leading service outputs.
- Providing thought leadership in the applied use of Service Design and systems thinking
- Providing a first-class leading user experience for the business by establishing user needs and consequent information structure for digital products
- Identifying user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences and objectives
- Proposing initiatives to improve digital touchpoints based on collection of data and results from both qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Established track record in Service Design, Innovation and Customer Experience Design and stakeholder management
- Experience of reviewing and changing business models and practices to optimize performance and generate cost savings and improvements whilst delivering employee and customer benefits
- Demonstrable experience in: contextual research, quantitative research, journey mapping, persona building, hosting creative sessions, service prototyping
- Demonstratable experience of managing a digital product both strategically through to delivery
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- English (Fluent), German (a plus)
For more information – speak to us:
contact: [email protected]