Lead Service Designer (m/f/x) / Berlin
Our client is a world´s leading business consulting firm with offices all around the globe. Continuing driving the innovation in the industry, they are establishing a Service Design Lab (a team of industry experts specializing in research, UX/UI- and product design, development and design thinking) within the business to redefine their own service offerings and to help their clients stay on the edge of digital innovation.
We are looking for a Lead Service Designer with the level of experience and credibility to drive a project from legacy to vision in a global environment – highly skilled in Service Design, MVP and Service Blueprint development. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Global Innovation Director.
- Developing service blueprints, new value propositions and a strategic vision for multiple services
- Strategic design direction and building internal design capabilities
- Turning evidencebased research into high fidelity prototypes and meaningful products and services
- Building the Berlin Service Design lab team and evangelizing service design within the business
- Owning the service strategy and driving digital acceleration
- You are an entrepreneurial mindset and are a selfstarter
- You are ambitious, performance driven and open to new ideas. Collaboration and team play are the key to success
- You have worked independently in a fastpaced environment within complex ecosystems
- You are resilient and stressresistant with a hands on attitude
- 5 10 years of experience
Please get in touch: [email protected]