Our client is one of the most fastest growing and globally renowned international luxury beauty brand in China and Asia.
- Bridge social and ecommerce for provide a complete digital consumer journey from awareness to conversion.
- Build a strong KOL army for the company in China who are the advocates for the brand and the same time to drive sales.
- Ensure the KOL content is authentic with true love to the brand with on brand image and message.
- Work with marketing team to align on yearly campaign message, promotional strategy across all KOL affiliates.
- Provide learning on monthly bases cross the board on what works and what do not work in order to drive higher ROI and sales.
- Work with PR team and identify top KOLs for building authentic and true love towards the brand.
- Actively source, evaluate, pitch, and negotiate strong partnerships with social influencers, content creators and influencer agencies.
- Drive KOL partnership strategy and assist in long term digital marketing & ecommerce campaigns.
- Suggest new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends.
- Analyse and report the effectiveness of programs and competitive analysis for management.
- Track and maintain the influencer database to ensure it is up to date and optimized.
- This role reports to the Ecommerce Lead
Key Selection Criteria:
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 3 dedicated to influencer performance marketing
- Dedicated experience in direct influencer communication across all social platforms
- Interest in influencer + brand marketing with emphasis on building community for China market
- Extremely strong written and communication skills
- Drive to find innovative and effective ways to excite and engage influencers with an emphasis on scaling the program
- Creative, curious, organized, problem-solver, kind
- Desire to flourish in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial and proactive spirit
- Love skincare, social media, pop-culture, health & wellness!
Please send your CVs to: se[email protected]