About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience cultural diversity with 19 different nationalities in the team
- Result oriented workplace
- Satisfy your curiosity about sensors programming and hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi ( if that's your thing! )
- Participate in hackathons and open source projects
- Healthy balance between work and play
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain secure and scalable platforms
- Research and development of innovative solutions
- Be the Subject Matter Expert of the company's products and train users how to best make use of the products
- Be the technical advisor and problem solver
What we are looking for:
- Min 2 years of experience in software development, ideally experience in handling both frontend and backend development
- Experience in processes/methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, CI, CD etc
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Optional: What makes you standout?
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux OS
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435