Do you want to transform businesses through designing and engineering customer experiences and tech? Keep reading!
Our client is a software and consulting firm with offices in 30 different countries and specializes in software development (including product design &development and digital platform engineering), digital strategy and experience design.
There are about 20 people in the design team in Shanghai and they have a global highly collaborative design community with opportunities to work on projects around Asia.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to support different kinds of clients with creating tangible designs and helping them to go to market
- You will explore real-world problems, conceptualize meaningful opportunities and create compelling value propositions
- You have extensive experience with quant and qual research and can take charge of user testing and research, and present findings
- Extract qual and quant insights and transfer them into holistic customer experiences
- Mentor and lead the team’s capabilities on UX Design methods ranging from research and product development to service design and thought leadership
- Question ways of working and challenge the team to perform at their best
- 7+ Years’ experience, preferably at a digital agency
- You live and breathe human-centric design and you have a great in-depth understanding of the entire UX lifecycle
- You can build client relationships and have an understanding of the Chinese market
- Mentoring and guiding junior designers comes naturally to you
- Strongly process-oriented
- Able to think strategically and able to explain design decisions
- Able to visually, verbally, and in writing express your ideas and findings
- Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider context of digital product design
- Need to have a Chinese passport, and speak fluent English besides native Mandarin
You will join a world-class senior design team and a grass route design talent academy, giving the opportunity to learn from peers and mentor juniors.
Do you want to work in a culture that supports continuous personal and professional development to explore niche and passion projects within the design?
Email me now and we discuss the details: [email protected]