Strategy Director – Singapore
S$160,000 annual base package and upwards/ Centrally Located Client
A leading advertising agency is looking for a Strategy Director to be part of their dynamic team. Our client is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the last five years and in the last six months have expanded into key SEA markets.
The purpose of the Strategy Director is to work on large regional clients undergoing a data driven transformation. Specifically, this role defines data driven learning agendas, defines use cases for technology adoption, data strategy & partner selection as well as partner integration and activation on the client accounts. The requirement of the role is both strategic as well as showing real action and clear activation in data driven marketing. The Strategy Director will report to the Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer.
- Define the Digital, Data and technology learning agenda
- Ensure the data strategy and measurement frameworks align
- Become the technology and data steward for [client] ensuring the technology elements fit together, support any desired changes, proactively suggest changes to improve data fluidity, reducing data loss / improving data match rates
- Work with planners to provide guidance on how data can be utilized to inform annual planning insights and work with the team to help inform how data integration evolves the planning process
- Feed into media partnership strategy based on strategy needs
- Support new business pitches and prototyping work
- Strong data and data driven marketing knowledge, able to interpret client requirements and translate these into clearly articulated, parcelled up learning agendas and strategies to accelerate how data and technology supports the maximization of client business outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about data types, sources, partners and what defines quality of data; expert in leveraging data in a media and non-media context for activation, measurement as well as strategic applications
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills to simplify complex digital concepts
- Architect innovative and highly effective digital marketing strategies, communication plans and integrated solutions.
- Effectively inspire and land digital solutions with planning teams and clients to drive client business
- High sense of ownership, drive, agenda setting
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude and an ability to simplify as well as go into detail when necessary.
For more information, please send in your resume with interest to Hartaz.
Registration No: R1879375
EA Licence No: 17S8932 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)