We are looking for a UX Design for our client, a global technology consultancy based in Shanghai. It’s a non-commercial role which is mainly focusd on public welfare.
- Work with P3 team to expand cooperation with local partners, participate in project/product planning, conception and creativity, analyze business needs, and decompose and summarize experience design requirements of product human-computer interaction interface.
- Consulting suggestions on project writing, providing consultation on user experience for partners, etc.
- Project Implementation: Participate in Overseas Social Impact Projects and Local Delivery Projects as User Experiencers.
- Support a small amount of graphic design work, as well as annual NGO training activities.
- Practitioners of Agile and Lean Ideas.
- Planning of career development according to your own strengths and interests.
- In addition to work, actively contribute to the design of community and public welfare areas, to bring influence.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and portfolio to Karen via [email protected]