For our client, a groundbreaking fintech start-up supporting small businesses and using a dedicated technology platform to offer flexible access to credit with five minute online applications and near-instant decisions, we are looking for a German-speaking User Researcher to join the Design team in London.
In this role you will inspire and direct on the existing product as well as take part in the release of new products during the company’s continuous growth. If you are passionate about User Experience, keen to experiment with new ideas which would benefit the team and the product and are willing to join a growing company with a lovely office in central London, flexible working hours, stock options, two company retreats a year and other benefits – this might well be a perfect place for you.
- Collaborate closely with the product, tech and marketing teams to help ensure the insights can be translated into practical solutions
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
- Collaborate closely with the analytics team to ensure the qualitative insights are also enhanced by robust quantitative analysis whenever possible
- Adapt and innovate on research methods to ensure the right insights are captured
- Hands-on experience with exploratory and evaluative qualitative research methods
- The ability to independently run research projects, from planning, scoping, running the sessions, analyzing and creating deliverables
- Knowledge of linking research, research schedules and quantity to business goals and timelines
- Familiarity with quantitative research and understanding of metrics
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Fluent German and English
Sounds interesting? Get in touch: