Our client offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately-owned, independent company, investment is our only business. They are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Their vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future for our clients.
The role will serve to lead the design and UX function in Dalian, ensuring the quality and consistency of our digital products follows our Global Design Standards (GDS), interface with the Global Digital Standards team, channel experience and service design leads to make sure the Dalian digital experience team follow the correct UCD methodologies, latest thinking, user journeys.
- Acts as an advocate for Global Digital Experience across the business and maintain strong relationships to help educate and identify / shape future project demand
- Act as the UX&D lead of the Digital Experience Studios
- Work closely with GDS team and be an advocate to ensure correct and latest standards used
Addressing UXD issues collaboratively and work to resolve in an agile way of working
- Champion the standards and help educate the business stakeholders of their benefits
- Overall responsibility for design and UX output in Dalian
- Develop key relationships with technology to ensure the correct implementation of our work into code.
- Help build and develop the Digital Experience team in Dalian and their perception in the business
- Act as line manager for Digital Experience Team
- Work with key stakeholders to help Head of Digital Experience Studio evidence value and benefit of the Studio and evidence the efficiency delivered by the team.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 8+ years in a Design or UX role where you have had team management responsivities
- Experience of working harmoniously with technology, marketing and businesses teams to align around creating and implementing digital standards.
- Strong prototyping and design skills using industry standard tools
- Experience of working with design systems at global level as well as localization for markets/countries.
- Be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Established track record in similar capacity / industry / coverage with demonstrable experience
- Significant experience in deploying digital best practices for digital based solutions, continuous optimisation within a mid-large organisation
- Proven experience of building team dynamics to deliver outcomes through a structured approach. Capable of coaching and mentoring team members to shape performance improvement outcomes while building individual and team capability
- Experience of delivering capability building and training to business stakeholders at all levels: awareness, tools & techniques, technical subject matter, leader, case studies etc.
- Excellent stakeholder and influencing skills, including communication, negotiation of deadlines and requirements, management of expectation, recommendations, quality of outputs etc.
- Demonstrable experience of working to conceptual briefs provided by an internal or external stakeholders and clients
- Relationship management experience, particularly regarding the performance of outsourcing (as a customer or provider)
Email us now and we discuss the details: [email protected]