Our client, a leading financial institution who offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise for their clients. You will be joining the Global Digital Experience team provides ground breaking digital solutions to deliver market leading digital client experiences and creating innovative ideas that bridges mobile, desktop, back office and other digital media to provide solutions and services that are driven by customer insight and business & local market demands across PI, Wholesale, Institutional, Advisory and DC/Workplace Investing.
- Acts as an advocate for Global Digital Experience across the business and maintain strong relationships with you stakeholders and other GDE teams.
- Act as the UX Assistant Manager in the Digital Experience Studio
- Work with GDS team and be an advocate for latest UX standards
- Addressing UX issues collaboratively and work to resolve in an agile way of working with support
- Champion the good UX practices and help educate your stakeholders of their benefits in your region
- Responsibility for delivering quality UX output in China
- Maintain relationships with technology to ensure the correct implementation of our work into code.
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team (P)
- Contribute to the overall success of the UX&D function in China
- Work closely to support the SimDigital efficiency programme
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and portfolio to Karen via [email protected]