UX Research Lead (Group Level)
Global innovative insurer with years of strong presence in the APAC region. Their vision to implement the concept of design thinking internally and externally has gained support from stakeholders and customers in recent years. While they continue to build and improve the UX/UI design process, they are looking for more design talents that can contribute their UX knowledge and grow with the team together.
They are looking for a seasoned Senior UX Research Lead. This role is not limited to UX research but also take the lead on the whole design strategy from a group level perspective and create innovative solutions for digital products. More importantly, you will collaborate closely with the Head of UX and be able to act independently to manage internal workshops, stakeholder conversations with the rest of international UX/UI team members.
- Hands on experience as a Senior UX talent with at least 10 years of experience
- Love to spend time on User Research, Testing, speaking with stakeholders
- Management experience is a must and able to lead team
- Passionate and willing to put extra effort on pushing design thinking into a large corporation
- Financial Service background will be a huge plus
- Attention to details and have a great sense of empathy as a UX designer
- International candidates are welcome