For our client, an international consulting firm for innovation globally with more than a decade of design and user experience and deep technical expertise and business sense, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer (f/m/x) to join the interdisciplinary team in the UX department in Berlin Mitte.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be mainly responsible for the exploration, definition, and prototyping of user-centered experiences across various platforms and industries like automotive, consumer products, financial services, and healthcare. If the mission to grow and transform businesses through the creation of new digital services and products goes hand in hand with what you imagine your next step to be, then this role is definitely for you!
- Design the full user experience across the whole range of product and service touchpoints like integrated product- and car interfaces, connected apps, and voice skills for Amazon Alexa.
- Contribute to UX design projects from early explorations via detailed definition and implementation to final market launch.
- Work in cross-functional teams with other designers, developers, and strategists to participate in workshops and brainstorming sessions and present your solutions to colleagues and clients in a convincing form.
- Apply user-centered techniques like prototyping, qualitative user testing, and interviews to enhance the user's experience.
- Elevate your conceptual thoughts and wireframes into pixel-perfect designs.
- At least 2 years of professional experience designing user experiences on native applications (iOS or Android) or integrated product interfaces.
- Very good knowledge of UX tools, especially sketch & minimum one prototyping tool like InVision, Flinto, or similar, is mandatory.
- Passion for usability and user experience, beautiful pixels, and the latest digital design trends.
- Fluent communication in English (German is a huge plus).
Get in touch: [email protected]