For our client, an international engineering organization and an expert in the field of cloud services, we are looking for a Visual Designer for a brand new design team in Berlin. You will be responsible for delivering high quality interface design for the product and developing a consistent design eco-system attributing the international products of the organization. Moreover, you will be working on design creation for external projects in the fields of cloud computing, machine learning, etc.
The role is an excellent opportunity for you to master your visual design skills in a technology-driven environment, working on data visualization, software interface development, dashboard creation, and many more innovative design projects. Working under the mentorship of well-known design leaders, your challenge would be to define one coherent design logic for the clustered product universe.
- Deliver high-quality Interface Design for the technology-driven environment.
- Develop visual design for products and services across all stages of the design process, from conceptualization to implementation.
- Create complex data visualization, interface design for software, dashboards, etc.
- Work on design projects by collaborating with a broader team of designers across continents, including Product Managers, UI developers, backend engineers and other Engineering leaders.
- Extensive experience of 5+ years in UI design for web applications with bachelor’s degree in design//fine art/ computer science or related CS/design field.
- Strong esthetic sense and the ability to deliver high-quality visual designs.
- Experience in working with complex data and developing UI innovative data visualization and infographics.
- Real passion for design and telling customer stories.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in the latest technology trends.
- Understanding of experience and visual design ideally within the area of enterprise product development.
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of German.
- Competitive salary package and the opportunity to become a share-holder in the company.
- Working in an international multi-disciplinary team in the heart of Berlin.
- Additional insurance package.
- Job rotation opportunity within the company’s offices in the US and India.
- Working on exciting innovative design projects.
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch!
Contact: [email protected]