The client is a pioneer in creating technology to enhance the performance, safety and experience of buildings. They have offices Silicon Valley, London and Singapore. They are expanding their team in Singapore and is seeking for 2 Web/Front End Engineers to develop modern and high-performing web application that defines how their users engage with building data.
You will join a highly experienced and performance orientated engineer team across the offices in Silicon Valley and London to build and define the future of a unique user experience.
What you will do
- Tech stack:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Concourse CI
- React, Redux, SCSS, Enzyme, Jest, Cypress, ThreeJS, d3js
- Postgres, Neo4j
- OpenCV, TensorFlow, Flask
- Github, Jira
- Following the existing standard of web applications of more than 80% test coverage with high code quality standards
- Participate in daily stand ups and weekly demos of the team
- Comply with software development best practices and code reviews
What you need
- Around 3 to 5 years of experience in building and deploying web applications
- Ability to create visually attractive products
- Experienced in software development best practices (unit testing, continuous integration etc)
If this sounds like your next role, get in touch with me with a copy of your resume to Lebelle Ang at [email protected]
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Cogs Agency, Singapore
EA Licence No: 17S8932
Registration No: R1546426