Cogs’ weekly round up is here to provide all the big moves, new hires and news surrounding the digital industry.
All stories from 09-13 July:
Movers & Shakers This Past Week:
- Kim Douglas took Singapore role at SapientNitro (see the full story here via Campaign).
- Alex Newman became Head of Mobile at OMD (see the full story here via Media Week).
- Steve Marinker has moved to Euro RSCG (see the full story here via Gorkana).
- Daniel Bonner appointed Global CCO (see the full story via Creativity).
- Louise Clement joined B-reel as Creative Director (see the full story here via Little Black Book).
- Dentsu to buy marketing agency Aegis (see the full story here via BBC).
This Week’s Sexiest Jobs, any takers?
- Front End Web Developer – Iconic entertainment brand with a massive presence throughout the world requires a forward thinking Developer with a passion for creating – http://bit.ly/LCwg3R
- Scrum Master – A market innovator within the fashion industry seeks talented Scrum Master to drive consistent growth for the Brand – http://bit.ly/NjxuBh