Cogs’ weekly round up is here to provide all the big moves, new hires and news surrounding the digital industry.
All stories from 16-20 July:
Movers & Shakers This Past Week:
- Mark Harrison, Lawrence Weber and David Pandi joined Karmarama (see the full story here via Campaign).
- Tim Hill became Development Director at The Brand Union (see the full story here via Little Black Books).
- Gary Koepke took a global ECD role at SapientNitro (see the full story here via Creativity).
- David Shulman was hired by Organic (see the full story via Ad Age).
- Kerry Hindhaugh named Agency Director at Clear Channel UK (see the full story here via Clear Channel).
- Alex Stil promoted to Head of Digital EMEA at Mindshare (see the full story here via Mindshare)
- Elisa Edmonds became head of account planning at WCRS (see the full story here via Brand Republic)
This Week’s Sexiest Jobs, any takers?
- Senior Digital Designer -International agency with a boutique culture seeks Senior Digital Designer to concept market changing ideas with the ability to execute their vision. http://bit.ly/MdIrnV
If you have any news to share, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM to @cogsagency.