Cogs’ weekly round up is here to provide all the big moves, new hires and news surrounding the digital industry.
All stories from 23-27 July:
Movers & Shakers This Past Week:
- Elisa Steele has joined Skype (see the full story here via Marketing).
- Farah Ramzan left Abbott Mead Vickers (see the full story here via Brand Republic).
- Mark Sloan was hired by Anomaly (see the full story via LBB).
- Peter Wood was promoted to UK Social Media Director at Steak.
- Jono Marcus joined Inkling (see the full story here via PR Week).
- Seb Royce left Glue Isobar (see the full story here via Campaign).
- Aegis purchased a stake in PinZhong (see the full story here via Media Post).
This Week’s Sexiest Job, any takers?
- Senior Creative Director – What could be sexier than working in Bangalore? This global advertising consultancy is looking for a senior director to drive creativity within a rapidly growing market. This highly visible role will manage a team of 14 and will work with some of the world’s most recognised brands – http://bit.ly/NWNOIy.
If you have any news to share for this weekly feature, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM to @cogsagency.