Despite many changes with employment and recruitment over the past couple of years; one thing that has not changed is that Cogs are still very much in your corner and for us it is business as usual.
We are in constant contact with existing clients about the latest projects and meeting with brand new clients and start ups for bring you the best opportunities. So if you are already freelancing or looking to take the leap; check out our contractor survival guide to make it plain sailing:
Check out our Contractor Survival Kit to put your mind at ease:
- Freelance finance all you need to know : From day rates to umbrella companies and payment terms. Cogs freelance experts sheds some light on the freelance finance set up to ensure you get paid on time
- How to make your folio stand out: The freelance design market is busier than ever – make sure you stand out from a crowd with our guide to making your design folio pop for clients. You should also consider tailoring your folio to apply to different projects.
- The best 3 Apps for Freelance Finance Management: Ensure you are on top of your budgeting and finances with one of these three excellent apps you can download today and keep control of your accounts and invoices.
- Personal brand (stay at the forefront of clients minds) You might not even be aware of it but everyone has a personal brand and right now yours is more important than ever. You want to ensure your clients still know you are working and available and at the forefront of the digital scene. We share some advice on how to rise through the ranks in your professional life, with an excellent personal brand.
- How to set up the perfect work station at home: We speak to hundreds of creatives and we’ve learnt a lot about what makes a space perfectly optimised for creativity. From maintaining a routine, to the temperature of the room as well as the clutter on your desk we share our insights into making your ‘work from home’ space as productive as possible.