The Project Management and Production team know all there is to know about PM roles, placing them at all levels. As a senior producer / project manager you will take charge of the management of creative digital projects, as well as delegating tasks and reporting on the progress of the team.
Overseeing complex and high-end campaigns, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and working with a sharp eye for detail, colleagues will rely on the senior producer project manager to plan and execute clear strategies and timelines.
Driving processes end-to-end, this role involves encouraging the team to simplify processes in order and be more productive. Confident in decision making, the senior producer project manager is always ready to face new challenges while striving for perfection.
This role also requires the holder to sign-off work so that only the highest quality product and service is delivered to the client.
The senior producer project manager role alters from employer to employer, but common activities include:
– Managing small and large scale projects
– Overseeing team members and delegating tasks
– Devising timescales and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget
– Structuring projects and devising efficient processes
– Liaising with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly
– Signing-off work and checking it is of the highest quality
– Providing knowledgeable creative input to all campaigns
A senior producer project manager requires a wide range of abilities. These include:
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience of working in all creative disciplines
– A full knowledge of digital production processes
– An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
– A proven track record in fast paced environments
– The ability to push a team to deliver high quality work
– A pro-active approach to new creative opportunities
– Significant industry experience
– Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients
A senior producer project manager requires a dedicated approach to the job and the willingness to influence many members of staff. Working normal office hours for the majority of the time, some projects may demand commitments outside this time frame to meet deadlines.