Our client is a major luxury retailer with some of the most iconic luxury fashion brands in the world. They have incorporated a data- driven culture on driving branding and business strategies to cope with the paradigm shift in the retail industry. Data science plays an important part to understand customers’ needs to make customer experience more personal and effective.
Within the Data Science team, they are looking to hire a capable Data Scientist Assistant Manager to further their data capability to support the Marketing, Sales, and Innovation functions across the HK and China business.
It is a dynamic, multi- cultural environment where creativity and productivity are recognized and appreciated.
- Build data models using statistical, machine learning, and advanced analytics techniques to predict and gain insight on customer behaviour
- Establish, maintain, and enhance the ETL process, data integration from various data sources
- Participate in customer segmentation projects for customer acquisition and retention purposes
- Lead junior staff to work on data innovation projects.
- 3 years of relevant experience in high data volume environments
- Fluent in programming languages and B.I tools such as Python, R, SQL, Tableau
- Solid technical skillset with a good sense of commercial acumen
- Proficient in spoken and written English
For confidential discussion please contact email@example.com.